POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boreal WIP (272 KB) : Boreal WIP (272 KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Boreal WIP (272 KB)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 26 Jul 2004 14:38:33
Message: <41054fa9@news.povray.org>
I want to finish this WIP, but how?
Starting from an atmosphere test (thanks to Abe for the starting point), the
scene quickly developed to an half-finished state.
Recently Gilles Tran motivated me to start working on it again after showing
an earlier version to him along the way.
The rock and the dead mossy tree are still likely to be changed.

Two questions:
- The image seems to lack something - but what? I already added and deleted
several animals, they didn't seem to fit.
- Is the picture bright enough? I have three different LCD monitors, all
with different Gamma. I want to collect other opinions.

Eventually the final picture will be rendered in 3000+ pixels and will take
at least six weeks on two computers.

Norbert Kern

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: